Thursday, November 24, 2011

The long awaited Raffle Winners & Happy Thanksgiving!

I spent a crazy busy weekend at the CTN expo with my wife. It was my first convention and as soon as each day was over we'd go home to drink a bit of tea and sleep. It was a lot of fun and it was great being able to meet everyone that came by. I can't wait for our next convention.

Photo stolen borrowed from Jason Scheier.

MENTORING!!!
I just joined Motivarti as a mentor for their spring term. Its the perfect program if you'd like personalized art, industry and career guidance. I'm only accepting 3 mentees and thanks to skype and email, you can be pretty much anywhere. Please visit - http://motivarti.org/mentorship-program/mike-yamada/ - if you're interested and want to learn more/apply.

ONLINE STORE COMING SOON!
I know a few of you we unable to make it to the convention and we will be launching an online store that will sell our cards/books, prints, greeting cards, stickers and more! All of this will be announced next MONDAY. Just a bit of paint and some tweaks to make it operational.

RAFFLE WINNERS
And I'm sure you've been all dying to know the winners of the raffle. So here they are -

Winner of a set of ZOOM ZOO CARDS

Winner of a ZOOM ZOO MINI PRINT
Thanks to everyone that entered and hopefully we'll be able to do another raffle come time soon! If you won, I'll be sending you an email shortly asking for where you want me to send your prizes.

HAPPY (CATS)THANKSGIVING!



2 comments:

Megan Nicole Dong said...

It was nice to meet you guys at CTN! The cards are fantastic. :) See you around!

samacleod said...

Love the cards, you're the best. The sheep is my favorite.