Saturday, January 29, 2011

Playing Catch-up

I almost missed posting this week. Between being sick and starting a new project at work(the super-awesome "Me and My Shadow"), I neglected the blog and nearly forgot to put anything up this week. My Dad's birthday was this week and he likes cars. I got him a few Peter Egan books and did this quick watercolor of his favorite car - 1969 Porsche 911.

 Check back later for some more "How to Train Your Dragon," art.


1969 Porsche 911 - It's been a long time since I've done anything remotely like this and I forgot how fun it was. I know I borked the proportions and I'm pretty sure my old tran viscom teachers would not be pleased with this, but I think I want to play around with doing this some more.


 Bonus - I forgot to Post up dragons work earlier this week and felt bad about that. Here's another few sketches of the town. Originally it was conceived that each "class" of vikings would live in their own neighborhoods and have different types of houses.