Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sketchbook Doodle & First page of KFP2 Artbook


Posting early since I'm going to be away from the computer for the rest of the week. This time just a quick sketchbook drawing hit with some color in photoshop. I've always been fascinated with drawing rickety old structures with weird tech.

I found out this morning that the artbook for Kung Fu Panda 2 has been available for a week or so. I had a chance to look through it today and saw that I got the first page inside the book. I have a big post of work I did for the movie next week, but here's that first image. Pick up the book at amazon and see KFP2 when it opens on the 26th

5 comments:

Mike Nassar said...

sweet quicksketch, mike. Got a lot of shapes and info down with so little. very cool! diggin the colors too. A lot to be admired here.
Congrats on getting a big showing in the art book too.

Emmanuel Briand said...

so many nice works here!

"TORI CAT" said...

WONDERFUL!!
I love this doodle, it looks so organic!!
I'm really glad i have stumbled across your blog!
What a great find. Really lovely work.
I'll make sure i come back soon!!
Thanks for sharing,
Best wishes and kind regards,
Tori Cat.x

Juriani Yo said...

Just bought the Kung-fun panda 2 artbook! Love it very much!!! =D Found your painting in the first page. awesome~!!

Ying-Hsuan Chen said...

beautiful:) i like the doodle a lot